Tomato Soup is the most consumed and easily made soup worldwide. It gives you a perfect flavor of fresh tomatoes and the cream in it. The cream makes it look thick and yummy. Soups are also a healthier thing that we consume while we get sick. Go through the contents below to know more about cream tomato soup.
What is Cream Tomato Soup?
Cream Tomato Soup is made with olive oil, heavy cream, vegetable stock, fresh tomatoes, etc. Winter is the Best Season for having Soups, keeps you warm, and is healthy. It has that Tanzy and sour taste in it.
How to make it
All you got to do is collect all the ingredients for the soup and get ready to makes it within 30-35 min. Let’s start. It requires a few ingredients and is easy and quick to make.
- 2 tbsp of olive oil or butter
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 3 medium garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp of Flour
- 3 tbsp of fresh cream
- 500 grams of Tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- ½ tbsp of black pepper
- 2 basil leaves
- Salt as required
Method of Preparations
- Preheat a pan, put olive oil, add garlic and sauté it.
- Add onions and cook it in low flame until it is lightly golden.
- Now add flour mix it well and stir it.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and cook it for a while.
- After that, add vegetable stock, salt, pepper and mix it very well.
- Simmer it in a medium flame until it gets a soft texture.
- Now keep it cold for a while and blend it well.
- Heat the pan and the blended soup and add fresh cream in it.
- Mix it well and simmer for a while.
- Now your soup is ready. Garnish it with fresh cream and basil and serve it hot.
Nutritional values (Serving up to 1 bowl)
- Calories – 285
- Total Fat -23gram
- Cholesterol – 72mg
- Sodium – 1276mg
- Potassium – 726mg
- Total Carbohydrate – 18g
- Protein – 6.0g