Well, Scalloped Potatoes are the best side dish anyone can ever have. It’s eye-appealing texture attracts any food lovers. And moreover “Who doesn’t love potatoes? The most important thing is that everybody loves potatoes for sure. Potatoes go up with a lot of dishes, and it can be eaten in varieties of ways. You can make scalloped Potatoes in your home with the following ingredients like potatoes, milk, olive oil, butter, salt, and pepper, etc. It is delicious, and anybody will be much happier to eat this food item.
How to make Scalloped Potatoes?
I will show you step by step to make scalloped potatoes in your home. It doesnot take more time too. It is pretty simple. Please follow the instructions below:
Ingredients used are
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Scalloped potatoes
- Black pepper and salt as per taste
- 6 tbsp of flour
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- ½ cup of grated cheese
Methods of preparation
- First of all, arrange all the ingredients and be ready for preparation.
- Preheat the oven at 218 °C.
- Take a container, spread the oil evenly.
- Place the sliced potatoes first and on top of it sprinkle salt and pepper as per the taste.
- Now again on top of it add 3 tbsp of flour and on top of it add 2 tbsp of butter.
- Repeat the same 3rd and 4th process to make 2 layers altogether.
- Finally, pour milk from the top and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake the dish at 109 °C for 45-50 min max. And your delicious dish is ready.
- You may serve it hot as a side dish with steak or other food items.
- Enjoy your delicious and creamy Scalloped Potatoes!
Nutritional Value (for a serving size of one cup)
- Calories – 227.9 calories
- Total Fat – 10.5g
- Cholesterol – 27mg
- Sodium – 835.5mg
- Potassium – 497.4mg
- Total Carbohydrate – 31.3g
- Protein – 5.2g